HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
These are our CURRENT safety guidelines. Continue to check for any updates.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions for WWIN August at CAESARS FORUM
July 28, 2021 - The state of Nevada adopted a directive requiring facial coverings indoors for everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, beginning July 30, 2021. The directive follows guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As of July 30th, masks are mandatory indoors throughout Nevada.
While this is a change from our previous plans, are looking forward to getting back to business, in-person in our home, Las Vegas! We can’t wait to be together again and we remain committed to our focus on the safety and well-being of all visitors. It is our goal that everyone has a productive and safe business experience! And as always, we appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate through changing guidelines and recommendations provided to us.
We’ve include a few details and FAQs from our partners at the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is required to wear face coverings?
The directive applies to everyone in public indoor settings in the state of Nevada, regardless of vaccination status. This includes visitors, employees, meeting organizers, exhibitors and meeting attendees.
Are masks required outdoors?
No. The directive relates to indoors only. Masks are not required at outdoor venues.
Are there any other requirements?
No. There are no requirements or restrictions related to social distancing, capacity, traffic flow, etc.
Are masks required for children?
Children who are nine years of age, or younger are not required to wear a mask but are strongly encouraged to do so in public spaces.
What about when we are eating?
Temporary removal of the face covering is allowed when necessary to perform that service.
I have a medical condition that does not allow me to where a mask, what can I do?
Contact us at email@example.com so we can find an alternative solution for you.
What if I’m vaccinated?
The directive applies to everyone in public indoor settings in the state of Nevada, regardless of vaccination status.
Here are a few suggestions to keep in mind. Please note, this page is updated as guidance may change.
Personal Health & Safety Measures
|Masks are required for all visitors, both vaccinated and unvaccinated per the State of Nevada.||Cover nose and mouth with tissues or inside of elbow when coughing or sneezing.||Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.||Avoid touching your eyes and nose wherever possible.||
Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
WE'LL TAKE CARE OF SAFETY, YOU TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS
ARRIVING AT WWIN
INSIDE THE SHOW
- We are taking additional measures on show site to ensure your health and safety at WWIN. Please allow extra time when arriving at CAESARS FORUM and making appointments with your vendors.
- All exhibit and attendees will be encouraged to maintain distances while networking and abstain from handshaking and physical contact.
- If any queuing is anticipated, social distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings and relevant signage.
- Our staff will regularly clean all equipment.
- See how CAESARS FORUM is practicing health and safety here >>
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Follow all recommended Health & Safety measures, including social distancing where possible; wash your hands often; cover your cough or sneeze.
- Waste management will be enhanced in all areas taking particular care of mask and PPE collection and disposal.
- Enhanced, deep cleaning before, during and after our events, working with venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. This includes continuous sanitization throughout the course of an event, with a focus on high-touch areas such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
- If you feel sick unexpectedly at the show, medical personnel will be onsite and available to help individuals who are feeling unwell.
REACH OUT TO US ANYTIME
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, please contact us.