We are thrilled to announce the collaboration of two Las Vegas Fashion Week Markets, WWIN and Las Vegas Apparel. Beginning in 2024, both events will be located at The Expo at the World Market Center located in Downtown Las Vegas. We will run concurrently, Tuesday, February 13 to Thursday, February 15 in 2024. WWIN, celebrating it's 25th anniversary, continually puts our buyers and their business first by focusing on order writing at the show. We have provided more information, our full press release, and answers to your frequently asked questions below!
BENEFITS FOR BUYERS
- Co-locating events means 2000+ lines to shop
- Access to a broader spectrum of categories ensure all your needs are met, under one roof
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and happy hours
- Cost effective hotels downtown with plenty of other nearby amenities including the Arts district, dining, shopping, and more — room blocks will be available soon!
- Free covered parking onsite
- Complimentary rideshare credits available
- Trend presentations and education
- Premium outlet shopping next door
BENEFITS FOR EXHIBITORS
- Turn key booth packages at a highly competitive rate.
- NEW facility with an easily accessible loading dock to ensure an each move in and move out process
- An abundance of free parking + shuttles.
- FREE oversized parking
- Cost effective hotel block downtown with plenty of other nearby amenities including the Arts district, dining, shopping, and more — room blocks will be available soon!
- Curated lounges and added elements to foster positive buyer interaction
- Handpicked buyers including boutique, franchises, specialty and more. WWIN and LVA are working on an even more robust hosted programs and buyer incentives for February 2024!
Have a Question? We Have Answers!
Hotel blocks will be available soon — we are focused on helping you control costs with options. Please continue to check your emails and keep an eye out for more information regarding Hotel Blocks for February 2024!
We know it is important for you to be able to access the Las Vegas Strip along with other Fashion Market Week Events. We will continue to offer several different shuttles to other fashion week events, hotels, the Las Vegas Strip, and more.
The Las Vegas Arts District is a growing culinary scene with plenty of affordable dining options. We will continue to offer complimentary lunch and breakfast services for buyers onsite directly on the show floor. The new venue will also offer food for purchase at concessions and food trucks.
Being able to easily navigate to and from our venue is at the top of our list as well as yours! The Expo allows you to walk in and out of the show floor, accessing free parking, rideshare, and taxi drop off just steps away from the show entrance and registration.
Super Bowl 2024
We have adjusted our date pattern for February 2024 because of the Super Bowl occurring in Las Vegas. The adjusted dates will be February 13-15, a 3-day market pattern with extended hours of the show in order to accommodate the normal 4-day pattern. We will be offering cost effective hotel blocks for buyers and exhibitors soon!
What is Las Vegas Apparel?
ANDMORE, producer of Atlanta Apparel presents the premiere of Las Vegas Apparel. Buyers and exhibitors can come together in sunny Las Vegas at The Expo at the World Market Center to do business in our industry’s growing categories of young contemporary, accessories, and shoes.
25 Years of Womenswear in Nevada
True to it's strong reputation, WWIN offers attendees a unique experience focused on what is best for YOU and your business.
Womenswear In Nevada (WWIN) is the place to source apparel and accessories for all women. WWIN is known for making business happen and the continued success of order writing between buyers and brands is a testament to our mission. Join us February 13 – 15, 2023 at the Expo at the World Market Center to discover what our all-inclusive brands have to offer including the newly launched ENCLAVE, a curated turnkey offering comprised of the most desirable womenswear brands in the industry and ADORN, a fabulous hunting ground for women’s accessories. Connect with the entire industry in February and August during Las Vegas Fashion Week and discover what our all-inclusive brands have to offer including women’s contemporary apparel, missy-modern, plus, petite, tall, specialty fashion, accessories, footwear, and more.