Stay Up To Date
Pre-register to be the first to know when registration opens, our brands are announced, product previews are live & safe event details are available.
- WWIN is open to the trade only.
- Buyers (new and returning) are asked to upload a copy of 1 form of business ID when registering to confirm your affiliation with the womenswear retail industry. Your badge registration status will be "pending" until your documents are reviewed (within 3 business days). If you have concerns or issues uploading your materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptable business ID items include:
- Personal business identification with your company name and personal name (business card and/or official company letterhead stating employment status)
- Company Check
- Tax ID Number
- Copy of your Business License, Seller's Permit, and/or Sales Tax Certificate
- Business Invoices showing orders from the last 12 months related to womenswear retail purchases.
- Personal Photo ID (valid driver’s license, photo ID or passport) required to pick up badge.
- All guest registrations will be processed at the show. Please do not register your guests as buyers as they will be required to show business ID to receive the badge.
- You will be asked to upload this information during the registration process.
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Clarion Events, Inc., any affiliates, employees, agents, sub-contractors, and third parties from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Attendee's participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times, maintain appropriate social distance and comply with directions of any security personnel tasked with upholding COVID-19 health and safety measures. If needed, Clarion Events, Inc., will have face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own to the event. It is encouraged that all Attendees bring their own face masks. Clarion Events, Inc., reserves the right to remove any Attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
- Children 14 and under as well as strollers are strongly discouraged.
- All guest registration will be conducted on-site, please do not register your guests as buyers as new buyers will be required to show business ID to use their admission badge.