ARTICLE WRITTEN BY SEMINAR SPEAKERS, RITA MITCHELL WALDOFF, WALDOFF GROUP & PENNY BOLTON, PENNY’S CLOSET
We’re still unpacking luggage, line notes and lavish learning from the recent WWIN show, and - Of COURSE, we loved the fabulous, kinetic “Fashion Flash” at this now-epic marketplace, but our hugest delight was the positive, open sharing of WHAT’S WORKING and WOWING in stores and with customers NOW!
Our Top Take-Aways to Energize and Thrive:
- Reach out . . . keep reaching out . . . and reach even FURTHER out! Consistently authentic social, interactive, community and professional posting and networking WORKS and WOWS!
- How and sell “Smile-Makers”! A handful of fun, entertaining children’s, pet, beauty and home items enhance store visuals and save customers TIME.
- Become “Deal-Makers”! Partner with neighboring non-competitive businesses for events and mutually beneficial offers, then SHARE contacts to amplify everyone’s outreach.
- Fiercely drill your unique niche and brand, broadcast persistently and stay in that lane. Be VISUAL and VISIBLE as often as possible
- Always, be Money-Makers! Buying inventory is INVESTING, and net on that investment is what you KEEP!
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to attend our sessions at the WWIN Show! We appreciate you!
Rita & Penny