Spring is upon us (hopefully soon) and to get ready for the season, remember these 5 trends that buyers will be looking for. And make sure to register for the WWIN Show to set yourself up for success in the coming seasons!
1. Denim, denim, and more denim - Denim has been a staple in fashion recently from skirts to jackets, to acid wash jeans. Spring is no exception. Make sure you have a staple denim jacket in your collection to dress up an athleisure outfit or make a nicer dress more casual.
2. Full Skirts - Full skirts have definitely been in this winter, paired with a sweater of course, but moving into spring these skirts are staying around. Vibrant skirts add for the perfect "Wow!" piece to any outfit. Pleats or not, long full skirts are sure to be a hit this Spring!
3. Plaid This and That - Plaid is hot and has been! Plaid pants are everywhere and they need to be in your closet. Pair with a cute black or white tank top, a jean jacket and you'll be ready for anything life throws at you.
4. Utility Jumpsuits - When you have to work a construction site at 1 but have a date at 5... Utility jumpsuits are the perfect way to turn your feminine side a little edgy. This is the perfect piece to transition from winter to spring and then into fall!
5. Mellow Yellow – Be bold this spring with a pop of color! Yellow is everywhere and definitely a statement color. Add a yellow blazer or a yellow neck scarf and make yourself stand out in a crowd!