- Monday, February 13 – Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Caesars Forum Conference Center | 3911 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
WHAT ARE THE ON-SITE BUYER REGISTRATION AND BADGE PICK-UP HOURS FOR THE WWIN SHOW?
- Sunday, February 12 | 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, February 13 | 7:00am - 6:00pm *Early registration hour
- Tuesday, February 14 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 15 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, February 16 | 8:00am - 4:00pm
WHAT IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY?
The health and safety of our attendees are our top priority. We are working to create an event that everyone can enjoy with confidence. We are working with our travel partners, venue, and hotels to protect your health and provide you with a safe and productive environment for you to conduct business.
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE BEING SHOWN?
WWIN, Womenswear In Nevada, is a Wholesale Women’s Apparel show filled with more than 1,500+ lines from 400+ exhibitors offering countless designs in every category, across all price points: modern updated, petite, tall, plus size, contemporary and traditional. With an unrivaled reputation among retailers as a fabulous hunting ground for shoes, hats, purses, jewelry, belts, scarves, and more, this is the ideal place to see the newest introductions and breaking trends for the upcoming buying season.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND?
The show is open to the trade only. New buyers will be asked to provide a business ID at registration upon badge pick-up to confirm their affiliation with the womenswear retail industry. If you have concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptable business ID items include:
- Personal business identification with your company name and personal name (business card and/or official company letterhead stating employment status)
- Company Check
- Tax ID Number
- Copy of your Business License, Seller's Permit, and/or Sales Tax Certificate
- Business Invoices showing orders from the last 12 months related to womenswear retail purchases.
- Personal Photo ID (valid driver's license, photo ID or passport) required to pick up badge.