WHEN & WHERE IS THE EVENT HELD?
- Monday, August 8 – Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Caesars Palace Hotel | 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Monday, August 8 | 9:00am – 7:00pm *Pop, Fizz, Clink Reception!
- Tuesday, August 9 | 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 10 | 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, August 11 | 9:00am – 4:00pm
- The health and safety of our attendees are our top priority. We are working to create an event that everyone can enjoy with confidence. We are working with our travel partners, venue, and hotels to protect your health and provide you with a safe and productive environment for you to conduct business.
WHAT ARE THE ON-SITE BUYER REGISTRATION AND BADGE PICK-UP HOURS FOR THE WWIN SHOW?
- Sunday, August 7 | 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday, August 8 | 7:00am - 6:00pm *Early registration hour
- Tuesday, August 9 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 10 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, August 11 | 8:00am - 4:00pm
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE BEING SHOWN?
- WWIN, Womenswear In Nevada, is a Wholesale Women’s Apparel show filled with more than 1,500+ lines from 400+ exhibitors offering countless designs in every category, across all price points: modern updated, petite, tall, plus size, contemporary and traditional. With an unrivaled reputation among retailers as a fabulous hunting ground for shoes, hats, purses, jewelry, belts, scarves, and more, this is the ideal place to see the newest introductions and breaking trends for the upcoming buying season.
WHO IS EXHIBITING?
- You can view our exhibitor list here>>
IS THERE PARKING AT THE EVENT AND HOW MUCH IS IT?
- More information coming soon.
WHAT IS THE BEST AIRPORT TO FLY INTO?
- McCarran International Airport
AM I ABLE TO RENT A WHEELCHAIR OR ELECTRICAL SCOOTER FOR THE EVENT?
- More information coming soon.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND?The show is open to the trade only. New buyers will be asked to provide a business ID at registration upon badge pick up to confirm your affiliation with the womenswear retail industry. If you have concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Acceptable business ID items include:
- Personal business identification with your company name and personal name (business card and/or official company letterhead stating employment status)
- Company Check
- Tax ID Number
- Copy of your Business License, Seller's Permit, and/or Sales Tax Certificate
- Business Invoices showing orders from the last 12 months related to womenswear retail purchases.
- Personal Photo ID (valid driver's license, photo ID or passport) required to pick up badge.
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND?
- The WWIN Show is open to the trade only. Admission is free to qualified retailers.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED?
- To maintain the professional environment of the show, children under the age of 14 years and strollers are strongly discouraged.
WHERE CAN I REGISTER?
- Registration is now open! Please click here to register for the August 2022 show.
- Yes! please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will reach out.
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
- Registration is now open. You are encouraged to register as soon as possible, so you can receive updates and important news about the show.
DO YOU MAIL THE BADGES?
- We do not mail badges. But when you register online, you’ll receive your Registration Confirmation via email. Simply bring it to the show, scan it with our onsite readers and print out your badge quickly and easily!
I NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO MY REGISTRATION; HOW CAN I DO SO?
- Registration edits can be done through the online registration portal or by contacting Samantha Hudak at email@example.com.
- Yes! Discounted hotel rates are now available onsite at our host hotel and venue, Caesars Palace Hotel. Review options and book here using group code: SCWWI2.
- Yes! You can find all of our August events and education sessions here.