WHEN & WHERE IS THE EVENT HELD?
- Monday, February 14 – Thursday, February 17, 2021
- Caesars Forum Convention Center | 3911 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- *By the High Roller and connected to Harrah's and the LINQ.
- Monday, February 14 | 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, February 14 | 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14 | 8:00am – 6:00pm *early shopping hour
- Thursday, February 14 | 9:00am – 4:00pm
- July 28, 2021 - The state of Nevada adopted a directive requiring facial coverings indoors for everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, beginning July 30, 2021. The directive follows guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Additionally, we are working with our travel partners, venues, hotels and Caesars Forum Convention Center to protect your health and provide you with a safe and productive environment for you to conduct business. View our health & safety guidelines here»
- Mask FAQs:
- Who is required to wear face coverings? The directive applies to everyone in public indoor settings in the state of Nevada, regardless of vaccination status. This includes visitors, employees, meeting organizers, exhibitors and meeting attendees.
- Are masks required outdoors? No. The directive relates to indoors only. Masks are not required at outdoor venues.
- Are there any other requirements? No. There are no requirements or restrictions related to social distancing, capacity, traffic flow, etc.
- Are masks required for children? Children who are nine years of age, or younger are not required to wear a mask but are strongly encouraged to do so in public spaces.
- What about when we are eating? Temporary removal of the face covering is allowed when necessary to perform that service.
- I have a medical condition that does not allow me to where a mask, what can I do? Contact us at email@example.com so we can find an alternative solution for you.
- What if I’m vaccinated? The directive applies to everyone in public indoor settings in the state of Nevada, regardless of vaccination status.
WHAT ARE THE ON-SITE BUYER REGISTRATION AND BADGE PICK-UP HOURS FOR THE WWIN SHOW?
- Sunday, February 13 | 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday, February 14 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, February 15 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 16 | 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, February 17 | 8:00am - 4:00pm
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE BEING SHOWN?
- WWIN | Womenswear In Nevada is a Wholesale Women’s Apparel Show filled with more than 1,500+ lines from 400+ exhibitors offering countless designs in every category, all price points – modern updated, petite, tall, plus size, contemporary and traditional. With an unrivaled reputation among retailers as a fabulous hunting ground for shoes, hats, purses, jewelry, belts, scarves and more, this is the ideal place to see the newest introductions and breaking trends for the upcoming buying season.
WHO IS EXHIBITING?
- Our February 2022 exhibitor list is not yet available. You can see who exhibited at the WWIN August 2021 show here>>
IS THERE PARKING AT THE EVENT AND HOW MUCH IS IT?
- Yes! There is parking at Caesars Forum Convention Center, rates vary upon vehicle size and entry time. Learn more here>>
WHAT IS THE BEST AIRPORT TO FLY INTO?
- McCarran International Airport
AM I ABLE TO RENT A WHEELCHAIR OR ELECTRICAL SCOOTER FOR THE EVENT?
- More information to come soon.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND?
- The WWIN Show is open to the trade only.
- Buyers (new and returning) are asked to upload a copy of 1 form of business ID when registering to confirm your affiliation with the womenswear retail industry. Your badge registration status will be “pending” until your documents are reviewed (within 3 business days). If you have concerns or issues uploading your materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you attended WWIN Orlando 2021, you will not be required to provide business ID items. Buyers are required to provide business ID items every 3 events.
- Acceptable business ID items include:
- Personal business identification with your company name and personal name (business card and/or official company letterhead stating employment status)
- Company Check
- Tax ID Number
- Copy of your Business License, Sellers Permit, and/or Sales Tax Certificate
- Business Invoices showing orders from last 12 months related to womenswear retail purchases.
- Personal Photo ID (valid driver’s license, photo ID or passport) required to pick up badge.
- All guest registrations will be processed at the show. Please do not register your guests as buyers as they will be required to show business ID to receive the badge.
- Acceptable business ID items include:
- The photography of any exhibit is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the exhibitor or listings.
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND?
- The WWIN Show is open to the trade only. Admission is free to qualified retailers.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED?
- To maintain the professional environment of the show, children under the age of 14 years and strollers are strongly discouraged.
WHERE CAN I REGISTER?
- Registration is not yet open. Pre-register here for the February 2022 show to be notified when registration is open.
- Yes! please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our team will reach out.
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
- You are encouraged to register early, so you can receive updates and important news about the show.
DO YOU MAIL THE BADGES?
- We do not mail badges. But when you pre-register online, you’ll receive your Registration Confirmation via email. Simply bring it to the show, scan it with our onsite readers and print out your badge quickly and easily!
I NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO MY REGISTRATION; HOW CAN I DO SO?
- Registration edits can be done through the online registration portal or by contacting Samantha Hudak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information to come shortly.
- Yes! Our February events and education sessions will be announced soon!